Our cooking lessons
by chef Youcef
For Youcef Djellab, cooking is such a passion that it declines it in all its forms.
It offers home cooking lessons (minimum 6 people).
The courses can be personalized or declined according to seasonal products ...
The hardest thing will be to choose !
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information to meet your expectations.
Some dishes offered
- Pressed old tomatoes with herbs, parmesan tile and mixed herbs.
- Cavaillon melon, raspberry vinaigrette and olive oil
of the Baux de Provence.
- Tartare and green asparagus from pertuis drizzled with olive oil from Beaumes de Venise.
- Royal sea bream ceviche from Grau du Roi, spring onions and olives from Nyons
- Rock fish soup (Marseille) aioli well spiced
- Lauris asparagus in declination: velvety, raw or cooked
- Carpaccio of Saint-Jacques, black truffle from Richerence or Carpentras
- Soft cake with Tavel rosé, candied tomatoes and tapenade
- Provence purple artichoke
and fennel confit like
Some dishes offered
Lamb from Oc / Luberon or Sisteron depending on your taste:
- Long shoulder candied to scents from elsewhere
- The rack cooked on a bed of savory, thyme, thyme and rosemary
- Stuffed filet, tapenade, basil and candied tomatoes
- The cooked marinated leg of lamb, rat apples from Sault
Le Loup for the Provencals, the bar for the Bretons!
- Frayed back cooked at low temperature and anchoïade
- Whole cooked in a rougail salt crust of apricot and candied lemon from Menton
- Luberon saffron ballottine with Camargue rice
- Soft poached fillet in olive oil from Baux de Provence, Fresh almonds and anise
- Carpentras strawberries: Ciflorette, Gariguette, Cléry and Mara des bois
- Basil and Asian pepper tartare, chocolate with four spices
- Iced soup with brown rum and almond milk espuma
- Revisited strawberry tart and bourbon vanilla
- Strawberry ice cream, tile and whipped cream
- Cherries: Burlat, Summit, Folfer, Belgian, Napoleon, earlise
- Cherry samossa and apple cider gazpacho
- Tartare, mint, lime and a hint of lavender
- Clafouti and shortbread chocolate with Camargue salt